Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN COMES AND GOES

We only got two lousy visitors! Are you kidding me? They were adorable, but that's a terrible letdown. Oh well, more candy for me (as if I need it).

To go with the holiday theme:

Just what exactly is the greatest candy of all-time, especially pertinent on Oct. 31?

Don't agree? It's almost Election Day; let your voice be heard!

It's the greatest video in music history, and it's got an appropriate theme! From 9:30 to 10:45, it's the most incredible example of choreography and inspired dance of the MTV era.

Why people, why? Seriously, I love Halloween too, but if I ever do this, someone drag me to the river and throw my butt in.

Very cool. Really.

1 Comments:

Blogger PHSChemGuy said...

Butterfinger
Gobstoppers
Kit Kat
Oreos
Payday
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Rice Krispie Treats
Take 5
Twix (preferably peanut butter)
Whatchamacalits

In alpahetical order, of course...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home