Thursday, October 12, 2006

BEEN OUT OF THE GAME FOR AWHILE

Sorry for the absence...the wife and I resolved that we would have the entire house unboxed, painted, and presentable by Harvest Homecoming. So I've been on a ladder pretty much from after work until 11:15 each night, leaving not a lot of time for blogging, watching television, eating, stuff like that.

This weekend, blisfully, marks the start of college basketball season, which has both been my passion for about 22 years and a career for the past ten. So for all you Hoosier fans out there, a little something to get you in the mood before Midnight Madness.

5 Comments:

Blogger PHSChemGuy said...

That's been a long, long time...I love that...thanks, man...

10:05 PM  
Blogger PHSChemGuy said...

I expect a full report on the glory that is Harvest Homecoming...

3:58 PM  
Blogger PHSChemGuy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:58 PM  
Blogger coldnorthgamer said...

They will fight for their Folgers coffee and their colors are black and blue! Oh, Indiana, Indiana, Indiana... I say "F*** You"! Go Purdue! :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger coachsullivan said...

Damn, someone let a Boiler in here. I knew it was too good to be true!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home