Monday, October 23, 2006

LET ME PRESENT THE NEXT HOLLYWOOD DIVA

This is Stacy Solodkin. She's an actress and, happily for her, my step-sister.

As someone that had a dream and am presently getting a chance to realize that (for me, coaching college basketball), I have a deep respect for what Stacy has accomplished. She moved out to L.A. in the early 90's and by every definition was a struggling actress.

In all probability, she's never going to become a major star, recognized the world over. That being said, how cool is it to have roles in stuff like "CSI," "NYPD Blue," "Angel," "Cold Case," "24," "Charmed," and "Desperate Housewives" on your resume?

2 Comments:

Blogger PHSChemGuy said...

Charmed is easily the prize of that resume...but that is kind of cool overall...

3:08 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

How have I managed not to meet her in all the years I've known you? :smack:

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home